California Foodshed Funders is a membership-based organization.
Click here for our members-only page.
Our membership is comprised of grantmakers that actively fund regenerative agriculture and food system initiatives in California and are committed to peer-to-peer learning and our mission of regenerating California's agriculture and food systems. Our members include individuals from aligned foundations, organizations, and investment firms, as well as individuals that privately grant resources. We maintain a no-pitch environment and do not allow participation by development staff from foundations that raise money for their own programming.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to attend curated overnight learning retreats;
- Receipt of member-only news and event invitations;
- Invitation to attend video conference calls on topics driven by members;
- Networking, facilitated knowledge-sharing, and collaboration with peers;
- Access to fellow members and network data;
- Ability to help shape the California Foodshed Funders' agenda and work plan; and
- Eligibility to serve as a co-chair.
How to Apply
Membership is by invitation only. If you would like to learn more about us, please use our online form.